Awwooooooo! Bluetooth dongle ako!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OK, this is starting to frustrate me. I lost my fucking Bluetooth dongle and now I can’t upload pics from last Saturday night! Huhu. I tried to install my Nokia PC Suite but it’s not effing Vista compatible, I don’t want to download a new PC suite coz I’m still hoping that one day my Bluetooth dongle would show up, sitting there on top my table (even though I’ve checked that place like 10 times) waiting for its master to insert its male metallic end to its female counterpart. (What the hell was that?!)

So I was checking my post exactly 1 year ago and I was so laughing hard coz it’s hellafa corny! It also makes me sad coz it kinda reminds me of how much readers I’ve lost, comparing the volume of comments I receive from my Rob & the Blogosphere blog (formerly known as Walk Away, Baliktaran and gazzilions of other more) and my Doubting Thomas blog.

Btw, I was talking about these posts:

October 28, 2006 post: Si Angel Locsin at ang Multong Bakla

October 31, 2006 post: Sukatin Mo Akoh

And yey! Sa November 26, 2007 ako ay 2 year na sa Blog*spot! Which also makes me a 3 year blogger (My first blog was at Xanga – oh my Xanga days)

Anyways… Happy Halloween to all! Sana walang magpakita sakin na multo – pero sana yung Bluetooth dongle ko magpakita na! Hehe.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat sa pagbibigay notice. Kamusta na nga pla

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd anib dito sa blogspot!! :D

happy halloween din.. sana nga magpakita na ung bluetooth dongle mo!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

oo nga
garabe
ang tagal mo ng blogger diba?
beterano ka na.
hahaha.

3rd year anniversary.
wo0ot

towr said...

btw, i hate Vista. yun lang

Anonymous said...

naku wala akong alam sa mga dongle dongle na yan..

he he he...

:)

advanced 2nd anniv to yer bloggy blog...

dorkzter said...

aw wawa ka naman, anjan lang un. dont worry babalik din un sau. hehe happy halloween

Anonymous said...

Haha i hope maunang magpakita sayo ang BT dongle mo bago ang mga multo haha.

I love that SUKATIN MO AKOH post mo haha, its hella funny. and its very intellectual in some point haha.

oh well, ano pa bang ginagawa sa mga blog na ganito, mga masarap basahin at masarap balikan, syempre i lilink na kita haha, i hope you dont mind.

Rchrd said...

rob nawala ko cel ko. check my blog to see my new cell num. hiya ako ilagay dito e. kapal muks na... hehe

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 170 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 170 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 340 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the boots are approximately 180 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?