L-O-V-E

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love can be a many splendored thing
Cant deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sale and fairy tales
Itll make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind,
Itll fool ya every time.


Oh not again! The most abused topic of all time -- and will always be abused -- Love.

All of us, undeniably has/had experience/d love. May it be a romantic love, platonic love, religious love or family love. As long as we have this emotions and experiences related to a strong affection or profound oneness -- then, may I congratulate you, you had just experienced love.

According to Wikipedia, love is the subject of considerable debate, enduring speculation, and thoughtful introspection. In ordinary use, love usually refers to interpersonal love, an experience felt by a person for another person. Love often involves caring for or identifying with a person or thing, including oneself.

Most dictionaries tend to define love as deep affection or fondness. While the regular guys and girls, according to a survey favoured the definitions: altruism, selflessness, friendship, union, family, and bonding or connecting with another.

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
Its stronger than your pride.
The trouble with love is
It doesnt care how fast you fall
And you cant refuse the call
See, you got no say at all.


If we just look back our lives 10 to 15 years ago (20 years to some), when we are just kids, who doesn't seem to care much about many things but toys, having the time to play watch TV and occasional crushes. Occasional crushes which we call puppy love.

I can still remember the face of my first crush... clearly... -- because she's my cousin.

Although I didn't know that it was wrong to have a crush on your relatives, I still lost the feelings eventually.

What I hate about puppy love is that for adults its just part of being a kid. Like a play thing -- something that's never serious.

Wasn't I serious when I kissed her at her lips and gently slipped my tounge inside her mouth??? Hahaha of course that part was obviously a joke.

High school isn't fun when you don't have someone. Well at least a friend if not a boy/girl friend. Back in my Hs days, I noticed that male and female couples tend to break-up for like 3 months after. Worse case was 3 minutes after.


Every time I turn around
I think I got it all figured out
My heart keeps calling and I keep on falling
Tears my heart in two


It was fun though, seeing all the bitches cry their heart out and the stupid boys drink bottles of beer -- inside the classroom. haha! A classic act!

And oh! Who would forget about their proms??? Well, of course those loosers who didn't attended this socializing fluff are exempted. So, back to the topic. Who would forget? Right? I mean seeing your special someone, dance -- SOMEONE ELSE. What a sight! If I had a dagger I would've given him a triple blow or an envenom.

Haha! anyways... Aside from THAT. The food are great, dancing with all your friends are well fine too. Not unless little miss drama queen got a front seat ticket and started with all her boohoos. Fuck. Like how cool this night is?!

I don't deny that I had my heart broken like 2-3 times before by some airhead. My message to them? What goes around... comes around.

I think the thing is I easily fall in love which results to alot of hurts along the way and even though I had already told myself to listen, observe and learn many times an unknown force always win.

The trouble with love is
Its in your heart, its in your soul (doesnt care how fast you fall)
You're losin all control
(and you cant refuse the call, and you got no say at all)

21 comments:

Padre Salvi said...

buti pa ko. walang lablayp. hehe. di ko inaabuse ang topic na yan. hapi balentayns dey pala! salamat sa pagdaan sa blog ko

Doubting Thomas said...

no prob mr. tuesday! happy balentayms day to you too!

Riker said...

Rob..may d8 ka?..hahahaha

Anonymous said...

happy puso sau mr. rob.. :) tc!

Anonymous said...

blentungan = (tag slang) v. the act of doing some action as defined in the super inggo super serye (see abs-cbn files). blentungen = (tag slang) v. the application of blentungan on a person, place or thing. hehe

rob nasagot ba tanong mo... ?

Doubting Thomas said...

wala akong date noh! sino naman makakadate ko?! hangin???

@chad: yuppers!

xoxiRiSH_29xox said...

huweh wala daw ka-date..wushoooo!!! pa inosente ka pa!!! hahahaha joke ulet!!!


hmmmph...overrated na talaga ang love noh???



wala lng..

Anonymous said...

yehes. triple blow or envenom! parang ragnarok lang. :-x kamiss! [lol, out of topic].

anyway.

wala akong date ngayong feb 14.
oh well, kinse anyos lang naman ako eh. :))

hahaha! daan!

and dont worry..... we'll find our own 'dates'.

Donya Quixote said...

hhhaaaay.... i hate vday. :-[

Doubting Thomas said...

@utak: hahaha sa sobrang ,iss ko dito iinstall ko uli yung RO ko!

Talamasca said...

Emo, emo, emo, emo, emo!

Ew. I detest that Kelly Clarkon song!

Anyhoo, I was here, DT! :-)

Anonymous said...

uy rob... pano ba gumawa ng menu na tulad ng nasa sidebar mo?

Unknown said...

Love is something i have not prioritized yet. So many expenses. Why love? ^_^

Doubting Thomas said...

@haru: that's a web2.0 technology called AJAX. the 'how' part is pretty hard to explain.:D

@neil: that's the way love moves... mysterious. hehe

Anonymous said...

belated valentimes :)

Paolo said...

Babatiin pa rin kita kahit late na

HAPPY PUSO!

me said...

nahulog ako. tulong?

blueengreen said...

love?..... love currently isn't in my vocabulary..... you seem to have a vivid memory of your past relationships.... from your first crush to your heartbreaking relationships.... all i can remember about love is falling for someone and eventually falling out....
love doesn't seem to be for busy and self-centered people like me....
nag-senti raw ba ako... hehehehehehe...
anyway... i'm back and blogging once again.....
i'm just wondering whan your real name is.... is it rob? or is it thomas? or is it rob thomas? are you the lead vocalist of matchbox 20 who later on went solo ?

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) take a look that emo boy style at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just made a lot of some other new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is nice
Check out at this crazy emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v