Metrostar Ferry at ang Kalye sa Dagat

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I was so excited when I heard the news that Metrostar Ferry Inc, will be operating again. This means that the 1.5 – 2 hours travel time that the Cavitenos endure everyday will be cut to 30 mins. But my excitement suddenly went away when the reporter revealed that it would cost a commuter between 60 pesos to 75 pesos depending on whether you are a student/senior citizen or an adult.

Maybe I’ll try Metrostar on a weekend. I don’t know why I would want to try it on a weekend, so don’t ask.

Another soon-to-be addition with the Government’s efforts in easing the EDSA-like-traffic at Bacoor is the on-going construction of the project I love to call “Kalye sa Dagat.” This road would connect Coastal road and Covelandia (just a few hundred meters past Island Cove) via [insert name of the sea here – sorry I totally forgot eh] and is expected to greatly reduce the massive volume of cars and buses at Aguinaldo Highway.

I’m just wondering, would there be another toll gate at “Kalye sa Dagat?” If yes, then there would be 2 toll gates – one here and the other one at Coastal road.

Fantastic! Cavitenos are in an effing lose-lose (hehehe I hate the sound) situation here.

Haaaay. Teleportation anyone?

10 comments:

Karla said...

Laguna bay? XD

Waw, antyut siguro nun. habang nandun ka sa "Kalye sa dagat" ang ganda ng view ng sea.. :P

Goodluck sa metrostar. :P

Doubting Thomas said...

@karlee: may photbia/anxiety ako sa mga bridges eh. siguro kapag bumagyo, nakakatakot. kasi malakas ang wave. hehe.

Juzzie said...

oh my.. really??

i have relatives in Imus, cavite.. and i know when you said.. 2 to 3hours of travel. *sigh* so much traffic jam! wat a headache!

that makes me sick.

anyway, where can i find that ferry? i also want to try it! wahh! hehehee

sherma said...

wow! ang galing... napanood ko sya sa news...

speaking of ferry, pinagawa kami ng article about the pasig river ferry boat... enjoy naman sya... nagulat lang ako kasi bawal picture-an ang Malacanan Palace... XD

Doubting Thomas said...

juz, its at moa's rear side.

sherma, yeah you can't take pics of malacanan, but there's alot of pics over google search naman.

Anonymous said...

I never been on one of those station metro things. I didn't live in a big places on the Philippines.

Doubting Thomas said...

exene, me too... i live in small town in cavite. :P

Sab said...

dang mahal! pero nuff said let's try it rob! hihi! operational na ba yan? link mo din site ko.. teka pano nga ba mag link? hahaha

Sab said...

and how do i promote my site nga pala by?

Sab said...

dapat ang mga magnanakaw pag nahuli patayin na lang agad.. parang mga pulubi lang yan eh.. walang mga katwiran! arghh!